Tuesday, September 21, 2004
After getting back from Penguin Island, we had lunch at Yoko's restaurant at Kardinyap. After a nice Katsudon, we headed for K-mart. Then Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and our last stop was Blockbuster video store. I love looking at the different movies around because there are so many good movies just waiting to be watched. So many movies, so little time.
Oh well ... we finally headed home at about 7, all tired out, weary from the battle with the gulls. Boy, what a day!!
**tired but wide grin**

After penguin Island, it was time for makan ... we went to Kardinyap for Jap fare

I had Katsudon ... I think it was good


Then to K-mart to relive our childhood days



but a nice day never ends without some good ice cream from Baskin Robbins ...



And finally, home sweet home ...
splish splosh at
11:55 PM