The weird thing is that I’m STILL not in any pain today. This is getting a bit weird. I’m just worried that the pain will start kicking in very soon then I’ll just be lying in bed crying to myself. sigh … worry worry worry.
On another note, I’m hungry and watching Allan gobble down his Mee Rebus while I struggled with my soup (drat those corn pieces) makes me feel worse. If that isn’t bad enough, thanks to David Rocco, who generously shared his recipes online, Loy made a really yummy Aglio Olio (yes the real thang, with crispy breadcrumbs and a parsley substitute too).
All those food … and I can’t have any of it, makes me so depressed. Yeah sure I can try to eat them but it takes too much of an effort to. On top of that, my gums start to be really sore after some movement so I’m trying to minimize moving it too much, that means I can’t really take any solids … Waaaaaah!
Oh me oh my, so poor, my life.

mee rebus from Malaysian Goumet

Allan tucking in *envy*

David Rocco's Aglio Olio


Oh ... this is a pic off the web of a new burger. It's got eggs in between, cheese, bacon and steak ... YUM

But i guess it's just coffee ice cream for me (well its nice and i can't complain)

Boo Hoo ...

waaah